These are the Standard Terms and Conditions of Insulation Tech NZ:
By accepting the Homeowner:
• Consents to the Service Provider carrying out the work listed above at the address also listed above.
• Authorises the Service Provider to disclose their personal information to EECA, with regard to administering the Warmer Kiwi Home programme funding.
• Will if requested, allow access to the address set out above to allow EECA to inspect the installation of the insulation/ heating appliance installed.
• Will if requested, provide such information as EECA reasonably requires to administer and monitor the programme.
• Acknowledges that he/she has read the disclaimer below.
Disclaimer: The contract for the installation of the insulation/ heating appliance referred to above, is only between the Service Provider and the Homeowner. EECA provides no guarantee or warranty in respect of the installation of the insulation/ heating appliance and is not liable to the homeowner or any other person for any other person for any loss.